Thursday 21 October 2010

What did I do to produce my video?

To produce my "vox pop" video we had to decide on three questions which would give us a good insight on what people would like to see in thrillers. We also had to know how to correctly work the video camera. Once we had knowledge of how to set up the camera and start and stop it we took it outside to where we thought people would be. We set up the camera on a tripod so that it would be stable. We began filming but it was quite windy and there was football going on in the background so we decided to use microphones to make the sound more clear. We filmed many different people and made many mistakes but it did not matter as we could edit it later on.

Editing my "vox pop"
I had to edit my footage as we had made many mistakes while filming, and it would be boring and pointless. So we took the tape and connected it to the computer we uploaded it to a program called macintosh HD, this allowed us to cut out the bits were people messed up the words and where the sound wasn't too good. We also edited the different pieces to form a smooth video and crop little bits of unnecessary information out.

No comments:

Post a Comment