Wednesday 9 March 2011

6. What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this process?



Mini DV digital camcorder
We used the video cameras to record the footage for our thriller and videos that we uploaded to our blog. Once we had recorded them then we connected them to our iMac so that we could import all of our footage onto final cut express and edit it on there. These cameras could be handheld or attached to the tripod for a steady shot.




tripod
We used a tripod when constructing a steady shot in our thriller video. We attached the digital camcorder to the top of the tripod and then filmed it normally. We could adjust the height of the tripod in order to get the right height of shot. We could also tilt the angle of the tripod so that the camcorde would face in the direction we wanted.



Mobile Phones
We used mobile phones during this process to keep in touch with other members of the Posessed crew. We also used mobile phones to take pictures of locations when we were planning and did not have the digital cameras with us. We sent the pictures to the Imacs via bluetooth.

Digital Cameras
The still digital camera was used to take pictures of our storyboard and upload them as an animatic onto our blog. We also took pictures when testing the scenes we were going to do e.g the bleeding eyes scene.


Blogger
I used the website blogspot.com to create an online blog to show my progress when creating my thriller video. I added my planning and videos and evaluation onto it. This would help me keep track of all the things i have learnt over the course. I accessed my blog through an account which i signed up for. Blogger allowed me to post videos and images and edit the information i have uploaded.


IMAC
I used the imac to use the various softwares on it eg. garageband and final cut express. We also used these to log into our blogger accounts and upload videos and save pictures on.

Survey Monkey
I used the internet site surveymonkey to create a survey which would help me reach out to the target audience of my thriller. I signed up to an account on a website and created questions relevant to my thriller. I then pposted my survey onto my blog and facebook so that people would participate in it. I was also able to view my results on my account.



Youytube
I created a youtube account so that i could post my videos which i created eg. vox pops and preliminary video online and receive feedback online. I also posted my finished thriller "Possessed" on there to get publicity worldwide. I also watched past students work and other thrillers which would inspire my work on there.



Google
I used the search engine google to search popular thrillers and also find websites that would help me in my research and in creating my thriller.

No comments:

Post a Comment